Plan ahead for the perfect spring getaway – it’s a sure fire way to get rid of any winter blues left over!
Early Bird Corfu Getaway
I was looking around for cheap sun holiday deals over at Travelsupermarket and managed to come across some brilliant offers for a week-long escape to Corfu. A favourite amongst British holidaymakers, this lush little island features gorgeous landscapes and beaches that will truly take your breath away.
Included in all offers are your return flights and the 7 nights at the Imerolia Studios, located in the popular resort town of Kassiopi. The sea is pretty much right at your doorstep, meaning you’ve not got far to go should you fancy doing a spot of sunbathing by one of the lovely sheltered beaches in the bay.
I’ve gone ahead and listed some of the cheapest dates I could find with various dates in April and early May, just when the warm weather really starts coming back! If none of these suit you then feel free to customise the departure airport or change the dates around until you’ve found your perfect deal! :)
Departures from London
Departures from Birmingham
Departures from Manchester
- Early Bird Corfu Getaway: 1 Week incl. Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Flights from just £124 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Imerolia Studios
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kassiopi, Corfu, Greece
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £124 per person based on two adults sharing