Get your head out of the clouds and bring some sunshine into your days. I’ve spotted a great week long holiday to Rhodes, one of the pretties Greek islands there is.
Summer Holiday to Rhodes
You will stay in the fabulous Anseli Hotel which is a very well rated hotel close to the coast of the island. Perfect for waking each morning and watching the waves pass by. You can head to the nearby beach, or simply chill at the hotel. With a great pool, sun loungers and parasols, you will have so many options for comfort and relaxation to come your way. The hotel is just a couple of minutes walk from the closest restaurants and bars, all perfect for filling up on a delicious meal before you dance the night away. With options from traditional Greek food to burgers and BBQ around your hotel, you can be sure there really is something for everyone here.
Never fear about when to come here. I’ve got a couple of date options, and a choice of airports you can depart from, to help you on your way. Time to bring on the sunshine.
- Holiday to Rhodes in July 2019: Week in the Sun with Well Rated Hotel and Flight Options from Across the UK from £158
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Rhodes
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Anseli Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the coast
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £158 per person based on two adults sharing