When it comes to holidays, it never hurts to plan ahead!
Early Bird Santorini Holiday
I was looking around on Travel Supermarket and came across this brilliant early-bird deal for Santorini! You’ll be here in April, a lovely time of year where the weather’s warming up and the breathtaking bougainvillaea are in full bloom.
Included in this deal are your return flights from London Gatwick as well as your 7 nights at the lovely Narkissos Hotel. This is a cosy family-run establishment situated not too far from the centre of Thira. You’ll love the beautifully landscaped gardens as it definitely adds a feeling of seclusion to the already peaceful atmosphere. Spend your mornings out on the terrace – or go for a dip in the pool!
Of course, you just have to get exploring the west coast for those breathtaking caldera views the island is famed for. Oia is the best place to go watch the sunsets, but I’d advise you get there nice and early so you can bag a nice spot at a cosy taverna and enjoy some mouthwatering food as the sun slowly sets on the horizon… Honestly, it’s a magical experience that will stay with you!
If you’re interested in snapping this deal up, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website and then filter the results so that it shows Tripadvisor ratings of 4/5 and above. :)
- Early Bird Santorini Holiday: 1 Week in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Return Flights only £181
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 20/04/2019 – 27/04/2019
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Santorini Thira
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Narkissos Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Thira, Santorini
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £181 per person based on two adults sharing