I found you this Early Summer Crete Holiday in June 2017! The Greek island of Crete is the perfect place to catch some respite! You have no end of choice of gorgeous sandy beaches, sparkling seas, and impressive mountainous landscape to explore! You’ll be staying near to Plantanias, a lovely whitewashed town with a great beach. It’s a relatively quiet spot, the highlight is a row of renovated windmills which lined the way up to a clifftop castle!
The Castello Bianco Hotel has a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is located just 500m from a sandy beach, and it has an outdoor pool too! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in an economy studio, where you’ll have a kitchenette to prepare your own meals. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Early Summer Crete Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £187pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 12 – 19 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Nottingham East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London Luton, Edinburgh, London Gatwick (prices may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Deal includes hand luggage only
- Hold luggage can be added for an additional £25.50 per 15kg bag each way
- Hotel: Castello Bianco
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 6 reviews
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added from an additional £40.50 pp return
- Price: only £187 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly