I absolutely adore travelling around Eastern Europe. There are some seriously beautiful cities out there, offering loads of fantastic sights, fascinating history and great value for money!
Eastern Europe Tour
Cross three wicked cities from your bucket list in one unforgettable trip, which sees you head out on an epic 6-day tour from Prague to Bratislava and Budapest. All three cities are seriously pretty, and Bratislava in particular is a great little gem that’s well worth exploring. It’s compact in size, but features a gorgeous castle overlooking the river and the old town.
Included in this Wowcher deal are your return flights as well as your 2-night stay in each of the three cities. To make things even more convenient for you, you’ll have your train transfers between each city bundled together in this deal too. It’ll be a good opportunity to get some rest and put your feet up between those big sightseeing sessions!
If you’re interested in this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the deal over at the provider’s website – you can check which dates are available and also customise your departure airport to suit your needs. :)
- Eastern Europe Tour: 6-Night Tour of Prague, Bratislava & Budapest incl. Train Transfers & Return Flights from just £169
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valud for selected dates until 31/05/2019 (cheapest dates in February 2019)
- Length of stay: 6 nights (9-night option also available)
- Departure airport: London (cheapest), Manchester, Edinburgh or Bristol
- Airline: Budget airline
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Train transfers between cities included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £169 per person based on two adults sharing