One of the most popular holiday resorts in Egypt is Sharm el Sheikh, certainly because of its proximity to the sandy beaches and the clear water. Some of the world’s best diving spots can be found here close to the coast of the Red Sea.
Thomson.co.uk provides you a 7 nights all inclusive holiday with hotel and flights from Belfast for only £353 per person. The hotel is the 3.5 star Tropicana Rosetta & Jasmine Club (72% on TripAdvisor) that convinces its visitors (and hopefully you, too) with its facilities and its great location. It’s only a few minutes’ walk to the centre of Naama Bay which is full of shops, bars and restaurants. Furthermore there’s a large pool which reminds a little on a lagoon plus 2 smaller pools with a swim-up bar. But the most seductive fact is that the hotel is close to the beach and owns a private stretch which consists of soft sands and a multi-coloured reef. That makes your holiday here in Sharm el Sheikh a great spot for diving and snorkelling around the beautiful reefs.
If you’re not the person that likes to get into a wetsuit, then I recommend you a Seascope Adventure. Such tours can be booked in Sharm el Sheikh and takes you on a glass-sided boat over the sea. That’s how you are able to explore the beautiful underwater world and its sea-life without getting wet. It’s also a perfect trip for families because kids are welcomed. Maybe they’ll find Nemo amongst the school of clownfish, but nevertheless it’s a great experience for every ages :) Sharm el Sheikh offers a lot to have relaxing beach holidays, but as soon as the sun goes down the nightlife of Naama Bay comes to life. There’s a big party strip with many places to sip a cocktail or to dance your feet off. The club Pacha might be a name to you, because famous DJs like David Guetta and Roger Sanchez sometimes fly in for guest appearances. So no matter if you travel with your family, your partner or your friends… this holiday in Sharm el Sheikh will come up to everyone’s expectations.
FYI: the coach transfers are not included in the price. It’s cheaper to take a taxi to your accommodation as it’s just around 7 miles from the airport and taxis usually are not that expensive (around £2).
- Egypt Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £353
- Travel period: 27/05/2014 – 03/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3.5 star Tropicana Rosetta & Jasmine Club
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 1.110 reviews
- Location: 700m to private beach, less than a mile from city centre of Naama Bay
- Destination: Sharm el Sheikh
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Sharm el Sheikh not included. Simply take a taxi (£2), the hotel is just around 7 miles from the airport
- Price: only £353 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £3530 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Egypt Holiday Deal