You might be thinking to yourself that a city on the Costa del Sol couldn’t be beautiful or cultural. You can see why this Spanish gem is different from the rest with this elegant Malaga getaway. I found this great value package offer on Secret Escapes so you’ll be on your way in just a couple of clicks.
Elegant Malaga Getaway
With this fantastic value package, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous hillside hotel. The Marbella Hills Hotel & Spa offers panoramic views of the surrounding areas. While it’s not exactly in the centre of Malaga you can get to the city no problem. One of the things that people just love about this hotel is the simply stunning views. The hotel is decorated in a traditional Spanish style you can expect large airy rooms and relaxed furnishings.
Along with your stay in this fantastic value hotel you’ve also got your return flights included. I’ve chosen London as it is the cheapest but you can have a look around for something that could be a little cheaper. With the package, you also get a couple of great little extras. You get daily access to the spa and you get a bottle of cava in the room as well! The closest village to the hotel is Ojen and you can borrow a bike from the hotel and check it out.
All of the details are just below so grab the offer while you can!
- Elegant Malaga Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Hillside Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £114
- Provider: Secret Escapes
- Travel period: 11/03/2019 – 14/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Malaga (AGP)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Marbella Hills Hotel & Spa
- Score: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto de Ojen, Malaga
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing