Sumptuous squares, monumental fountains and more – discover an unparalleled journey in the timeless charm of the eternal city. It’s hard to find a more ancient city than Rome in Europe, so embark on your exciting expedition to this intriguing destination with a superb deal from Voyage Prive!
Enchanting Rome Escape
Look forward to your marvellous stay at the Donna Laura Palace Hotel which has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor, guaranteeing a top quality property with attentive staff. The hotel is a recently renovated luxury building set in a pleasant area in the centre of Rome, a few minutes away from Vatican City, the River Tiber and the Spanish Steps. Just 500 metres from the metro station Lepanto, the hotel is well-connected to allow making it a fantastic base from which to explore historical gems dotted around Rome.
You are lucky that you can just stroll over to major hotspots places such as Piazza del Popolo, Via Margutta with its art galleries, and the gorgeous Trevi Fountain. With breakfast included in the price, there is no need to worry about extra expenditure. After a long day of meandering through the cobbled streets and capturing memories in vibrant piazzas, unwind in the bespoke spa for an hour, which is also free!
Don’t let this deal pass you by, just use any links to be taken to Voyage Prive, where you just need to create a free account to access the deal!
- Enchanting Rome Escape: 2 nights in Gorgeous 4* Hotel in Central Rome incl. Breakfast, Discounts, 1hr Free in Spa, Welcome Appetisers & Flights just £109
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Dates available from now – April 2019
- Cheapest dates in December
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London (cheapest)
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Donna Laura Palace
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £109 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)