There’s no denying that Italy is a truly breathtaking place to be. So many beautiful towns, villages and cities, so much lush, idyllic countryside… If you’ve been dreaming of the dolce vita yourself, then you’ll love this wonderful 4* break to Ostuni, one of Italy’s most beautiful villages. With its whitewashed medieval buildings, there’s a distinct Greek vibe!
Escape to Puglia
This lovely deal was spotted over at Voyage Privé. It’s for a 3-night break for two people at a 4* resort, which also comes with your return flights and some lovely extras that definitely add that special touch!
The 4* Citta Bianca Country Resort is situated in a serene location surrounded by olive groves. Whether you chose to relax by the pool or stroll through the lush gardens, you’ll be able to truly unwind and forget about the outside world. You’ll be staying on a bed-and-breakfast basis, but to make your holiday extra special you’ll also be treated to a complimentary welcome drink and a bottle of wine!
You have so much to see and do in the region. The breathtaking beaches of Puglia are just a short drive away, as are the distinctive dome-shaped trulli houses of Alberobello. And of course, the town of Ostuni is just at your doorstep too – the city is home to breathtaking architecture and amazing restaurants serving up local Apulian cuisine, so you’re going to be living the good life here!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website. :)
- Escape to Puglia: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Bottle of Wine & Return Flights from only £136pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018 (cheapest dates)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (longer durations available)
- Departure airport: London
- Alternative airports:
- Birmingham – from £288pp
- Destination airport: Bari
- Hotel: Citta Bianca Country Resort
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £136 per person based on two adults sharing