Madrid is a city that is filled with historic relics and contrasted nicely with modern bars and shops! A great spot to sit by and watch this lively Spanish city go by is Plaza Mayor or Parque del Buen Retiro gardens. For art aficionados, there is a plethora of museums and galleries that you will stumble across as you peruse through the buzzing streets such as Museo del Prado and Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. All this is for the taking with this fantastic deal I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Excellent Madrid Escape
You will love your stay at the colourfully decorated Urban Vida Stays apartment complex, with its contemporary interior and brilliant location! If you need to hop on the metro at any time Puerta de Toledo station is just five minutes’ walk away and when it comes to dining out, you are spoilt for choice! My top recommendations would be – the Harry Louis Bar for tapas and Pura Vida Vegan Bar for vegan delights, served in a local-style!
To all Real Madrid supporters, you are just 30 minutes drive from the impressive Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, so why not book yourself a seat for the new season of La Liga!
If this sounds like your kind of dreamy mini-break then just click the links to complete the booking! Enjoy your trip :)
- Excellent Madrid Escape: 3 nights in Deluxe Loft, Amazing Location incl. Return Flights from Birmingham, just £132pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Urban Vida Stays Madrid
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £132 per person based on two adults sharing