If you haven’t ticked Valencia off your bucket list yet, now is the time to book your Valencia Break! This city has so much to offer, yet it is sometimes overlooked because of the popularity of other Spanish cities such as Barcelona and Madrid. It’s time to put Valencia back on the map! It has converted an old riverbed into a modern metropolis, mainly in the form of the the City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las artes y las ciencias)! The cathedral, the gardens and the markets are all must-see sights, and the museums are also fantastic if you want the cultural experience!
Book your Valencia Break today!
Located in San Antonio de Benagéber, the Motel Luve (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect place to stay at night whilst exploring the beautiful city of Valencia during the day! All rooms have a retro and elegant decor, and the hotel offers 24 hour room service in case you get peckish during the night :) There is also great access to the city and airport, and so the hotel suits people who are on business extremely nicely!
- Valencia Break: 2 Nights incl. Excellent Motel & Flights only £103.50
- Travel dates: 2-4 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Accommodation: Motel Luve
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 63 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.1 miles from city center of San Antonio de Benagéber, from Valencia centre 13 minutes’ drive
- Destination: Valencia
- Meals: Non-inclusive (£3 a day for breakfast)
- Transfers not included: by metro & bus around £5, by taxi 13 min (around £17 – £21)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £103.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing