Take a walk through history during your visit to Fes, which prides itself as the largest Medina (old town) and encompasses one of the oldest universities in the world! For those budding photographer’s out there, this city is a paradise; a sight I personally recommend is the 7 gates of the Royal Palace. It’s an incredible spot in Fes and worth a visit for photographers and cultural lovers alike!
For less than £100, this deal is nothing short of a wish come true! As your holidayguru, I’ve searched far and wide to find you the best price and managed to do it with Trivago and my Flight Finder. With raving positive reviews about the Riad Dar Anebar hotel, I am certain you will have a wonderful stay. The hotel interior is beautifully decorated and gives you a real vibe of Fes. Best of all about this place, is the rooftop view where you will see a panaromic view of the ancient city – AMAZING!
A real highlight with this destination is the Madrasa Bou Inania, a 14th century institute that is nowadays open to everyone and is highly celebrated for its architectural finesse. Another hotspot which is truly photo worthy is the iconic blue gate that marks the entrance of the Fes. If you have time, check out the the Bab Chorfa – another stunning gate that frames the Medina.
If I have inspired you to pack your suitcase, just click any of the links :)
- Explore Fes: 3 Nights in Fantastic Riad Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £77pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Fez
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Dar Anebar
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Fes el Bali medina, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77 per person based on two adults sharing