Calling all sun worshippers and beach lovers, I found a golden gem for you with this bargain using Trivago and my Flight Finder. Immerse yourself into the crystal clear waters and kick-back on the sun-kissed sands that Rimini is renowned for.
Fabulous 4* Rimini Escape
I’ve hand-picked the Le Rose Suite Hotel due to its incredible 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating, with 91% classifying it as Excellent. I can guarantee you an absolutely wonderful stay in a superb beachfront location. The hotel offers everything anyone could wish for on a luxury Italian retreat – outdoor heated pool, fabulous spa area and charming Italian hospitality. Top tip: travel throughout this wondrous city by bike which will save any additional travel costs.
If you’re coming specifically to top up the tan then you have miles of golden sand just waiting for you. Why not kick back in the sun, enjoy a cocktail or two, taking a dip in the sea and maybe building a sand castle! If you’re a watersports fanatic, there are plenty of watersports and boat excursions to try, while back on dry land trekking, mountain biking and horse riding are waiting to entice you away from the beach towel.
If this sounds like your kind of Italian dream, just click any of the links to book this deal! :) Ciao!
- Fabulous 4* Rimini Escape: 4 nights in Beachfront Hotel with Return Flights from London, only £156
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 06/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Rimini
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Le Rose Suite
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Beachfront Rimini
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £156 per person based on two adults sharing