A ski holiday together just before Christmas is the perfect way to relax as a family! Grab your skis and get ready for this great Austrian ski break. To make booking a little easier, I’ve also found some flights to Innsbruck from London Heathrow, but of course you can change the flights to suit your needs.
Austrian ski break
You’ll be staying in the Apartment Abendstein, a well equipped self catering lodge in the ski town of Fügen. This town is pretty much in the middle of Austria, and it’s close to the city of Innsbruck if you don’t feel much up to hitting the slopes one day. There’s a ski bus stop at the hotel to bring you to the slopes, which are about 3km away. There are some lovely little stores about 500 metres from the hotel too. A choice of restaurants and cafés can also be found in the same area.
Your stay is on a self catering basis, which will give you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the apres ski together. This price is for a family holiday, so you have the perfect chance to teach the little one how to ski. What a lovely way to make some great family memories! Book this cute Austrian ski break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Austrian Ski Break: 7 Nights in Lovely Self Catering Apartments with Spa Use and Flights from Heathrow for Family of 3 just £463
- Provider: Ski Holiday Finder and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Innsbruck
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Apartments Abendstein
- Location: 2km from ski slopes
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £463 per person based on two adults and one child sharing