There’s nothing more stylish than a Berlin city break. Let your hair down and enjoy the sights of the German capital with this great getaway I’ve spotted on Voyage Prive.
Fabulous Berlin city break
With this break you’ll be staying in the H10 Berlin Ku’damm, one of the city’s best and most stylish hotels. You can choose between a Deluxe Privilege Room or a Junior Suite Privilege Room, each of which is a beautiful and cosy option to stay in. The hotel is found in the building of a former university, and it has been brought right up to date with fabulous decor and a light and airy atmosphere. The hotel has a lovely restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning before heading out to explore.
Both room options include a welcome drink when you arrive, but there is an extra treat included too. If you book a Deluxe Privilege Room, you will be also treated to a delicious cocktail during your stay. If you pick a Junior Suite Privilege Room, you’ll have access to the hotel’s lounge. Both are great for sweetening the deal! Book your break with the links I’ve provided below.
- Berlin City Break: 2 Nights in the Stylish City with Superb Hotel, Choice of Rooms, Welcome Drink, Cocktail or Lounge Access, Breakfast and Flights from £138
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: dates available until the end of March 2019
- Sample dates: 26/01/2019 – 28/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, Leeds, East Midlands, Glasgow, Belfast
- Destination airport: Berlin
- Airline: easyJet or Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Berlin Ku’damm
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not include
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £138 per person based on two adults sharing