I love coming to Berlin, don’t you! It’s such a lovely city, so lively and full of colour. You deserve a break here too, come along and see it for yourself with this wonderful getaway I’ve found on Voyage Privé
Book a break to Berlin
You’ll be staying in the 4* H10 Berlin Ku’damm which has a fantastic 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating, as well as a prestigious Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is in a fabulous and historic building, with wonderful features like exposed brickwork and a central glass dome. It really is a striking sight. You’ll be staying in a gorgeous Privilege Room and you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast in the morning before you go. Make sure you try out some Mett – raw minced pork may sound a little stomach turning, but trust me it is delicious!
I found this wonderful getaway over on Voyage Privé so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Berlin: 2 Night Stay in Privilege Room with Breakfast & Return Flights from £192 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 16 – 18 July 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: easyJet & Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* H10 Berlin Ku’damm
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kufürstendamm area of the city
- Destination: Berlin
- Board: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £192 per person based on 2 adults sharing