I love Prague so much! I’ve just recently come back from the city and every time I go I fall more in love. Why not come see why I love it here so much with this lovely city break to Prague I’ve spotted on Voyage Prive. It’s for the beginning of January, so the perfect little break to perk you up after that Christmas feeling is gone.
City break to Prague
You’ll stay in the Jurys Inn, a 4* hotel in the Florenc area of the city. It’s a short 15 minute walk from the old town square, or you can hop on the metro right outside the hotel. However you get into the city, it’s a super short trip!
The hotel is the perfect base. The beds are incredibly comfy, there’s an array of pillows to rest your head on, and of course you can expect the necessities like tea and coffee facilities and a hair dryer. There’s even air con and heating to get your room to that perfect sleeping temperature. You can also enjoy a delicious welcome drink on your arrival!
Once you’re out of the hotel there’s so much to see. The Astrological Clock Tower finished its refurbishments in September, so come and see it looking superb! The Charles Bridge is a total must. And, you simply have to pay a visit to Prague Castle. Be sure you’re here at midday for the Changing of the Guard. Book your stay here with the links below! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- City Break to Prague: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel With Breakfast, Welcome Drink and Flights from London £91
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 10/01/2019 – 12/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jury’s Inn
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 15 minute walk from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £91 per person based on two adults sharing