Looking for a fantastic getaway to knock your socks off and start your travels for 2019 on a high? Then I must recommend this wonderful city escape to Prague! Czech it out!
City escape to Prague
I’ve spotted the fabulous NH Prague City, which is a fabulous spot right in the city centre. There’s plenty to do around the city and close to the hotel, and if you feel like venturing out a little more you can hop right on a Metro, which is right up the street from your hotel. Charles Bridge is a half an hour’s walk from the hotel, and you can visit some of the great Czech restaurants around the bridge for some amazing Czech cuisine. I really loved the Tricafé when I was last in the city – they have some of the most delicious cakes I’ve ever eaten. Be sure the Astrological Tower and the main square of the city’s Old Town are also on your itinerary.
Feeling tempted to visit the city? I’ve got a couple of options for dates or departure airports to get you on your way.
04/03/2019 – 07/03/2019 £130 Hotel | Flights
- City Escape to Prague: 3 Nights in Wonderful Hotel in the City Centre with Flights from Across the UK Starting From £121
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Prague City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £121 per person based on two adults sharing