Whether we like it or not winter has really snuck up on us! The nights are getting darker and the days are getting shorter. Now is a perfect time to book a sunny escape and with this fabulous Corfu holiday that I’ve found on Expedia, you can do it no problem!
Fabulous Corfu Holiday
For this great value offer, you’ll be staying at the highly rated Olive Grove Resort. This hotel is for anyone that really wants to chill out to the absolute maximum. Each of the rooms is clean and comfortable. Along with this you also have access to a gorgeous pool where you can spend your days chilling in the sunshine. You don’t have to take my word for it though! This resort has gotten a great reputation on TripAdvisor with a 4.5 out of 5 rating.
Included in the package are your return flights from Manchester to Corfu. So in just a couple of clicks, you can start planning your next great holiday in the sun. Another thing that people love about the resort is its location. You’ll be just a short walk from the strip. Don’t worry though, you won’t be bothered by the noise because you’re the perfect distance away. For when you want to get away from the pool the beach is just a stone’s throw away.
All of the finer details are just below, including the links so get booking today! :)
- Fabulous Corfu Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Reviewed Resort Incl. Return Flights from Manchester for just £180
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Olive Grove Resort
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kavos Lefkimmi, Corfu
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £180 per person based on two adults sharing