Ireland is a fantastic option for a mini break. Get the best out of the Emerald Isle with this fantastic Cork city break. What could be better than two nights in the vibrant and exciting city?
Fabulous Cork city break
With this great getaway I’ve put together thanks to Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll be staying in the wonderful Jury’s Inn, which is just a short walk from all of Cork’s main attractions. The train station, the main shopping street, and Cork Opera House are all within 15 minutes walk from the hotel. It’s on the banks of the River Lee, and there’s a lovely restaurant on site where you can grab a bite to eat and gaze out at the water pass you by. Of course, there are also amazing restaurants, bars and cafés across Cork city for you to try out. If you’re not sure what there is to see and do in Cork, be sure you check out my helpful travel guide!
I’ve included lots of great options for you to get away to Cork easily, and there are flights available from right across the UK!
- Fabulous Cork City Break: 2 or 3 Night Stay in the city in Wonderful 4* Hotel with Flights from across the UK starting from £94!
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Destination airport: Cork
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jurys Inn
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minute walk from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £94 per person based on two adults sharing