There are a few iconic holiday destinations for us Brits. Spain is a country that has been visited over and over again. Experience a British holiday icon with some luxury with thanks to this fabulous Costa Brava break. Follow the links to book yourself this gorgeous treat.
Fabulous Costa Brava Break
This break is absolutely packed with extras it really is hard to know where to begin! Probably my favourite extra is the fact that it comes at a full board rate. So for the whole duration of your break, you won’t have to worry about sorting out your meals! Sounds good to me ;) You’ll be staying in the gorgeous Hotel Florida Park. This gorgeous hotel comes very highly rated with plenty of great reviews. You have the choice of the beach or the pool with this great package.
There are flights included with this great deal and the best thing about it is that there is loads of flexibility. The price mentioned above departs from London but you can check out all of the different variations just below. As I mentioned above you have the choice between the beach or the pool with this great package. The fantastic beach of Santa Susanna is just 100 yards away from the hotel.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Fabulous Costa Brava Break: 3 Nights Stay at a Full Board Rate in a Premium Room with Flights from Various Departures from just £206
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds (Prices vary)
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Florida Park
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: Full Board
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £206 per person based on two adults sharing