I’ve found you a wonderful holiday to the Greek island of Crete in April 2018. The temperatures will be starting to creep up again, so it’s the perfect time to bring your bikini and sun hat to start soaking up them rays. What’s better, you’ll be staying in the party central spot of Malia so there will always be something to do or a bar to visit.
Awesome April Holiday to Crete
You’ll stay in the lovely 3* Real Palace Studios which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is just on the outskirts of Malia town, and it’s also a very short walk to the very romantic old town area if you feel like seeing some of the quieter sides of town. The hotel is the perfect spot for any holiday maker in Malia, whether you’re here to party or to chill out. The hotel gives you some really stunning views out to the clear crystal waters of the Mediterranean Sea. It’s not too far either from the beach, so you can go and dip your toes into the water for yourself. You’re here on a self catering basis but don’t worry, as your hotel apartment will have a kitchenette to make some quick and delicious meals, maybe for your lunch. There are also outdoor BBQ facilites.
I found this holiday on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a great time!
- Crete: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £123pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 18 – 25 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: Gatwick, Bristol
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Real Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 16 reviews
- Location: approx. 500m from Malia old town
- Destination: Malia, Crete
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added during booking from £22pp return.
- Hand luggage only included. Hold luggage can be added from £23 per 20kg bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £123 per person based on 2 adults sharing