Every once in a while I come across accommodation that just knocks my socks off and I just have to share it with you guys. This fabulous Dorset tree sphere is a simply gorgeous little Airbnb that you won’t be able to pass up! It’s the perfect romantic getaway for you and someone special.
Fabulous Dorset Tree Sphere
It’s not very often you get the chance to stay in a floating tree house! The main building itself is nestled at the top of a hill in the Dorset countryside. You’ll be able to soak in some pretty spectacular views of the countryside every day of your stay here. Be warned though everything is built with back to basics in mind so you won’t be able to get Wifi here! However, I think it is good to disconnect from the internet for a bit and just get back to focusing on what’s important.
The great thing about this Airbnb is that there are plenty of dates available. The ones that I have chosen as a sample are for the Halloween weekend so if you were looking for an excuse to get away, you’ve found it! When you arrive at the Airbnb the host has wheelbarrows so that you can bring your luggage in. I would say that the emphasis with this Airbnb is getting away and getting back to what’s important. You’ll still find heating and things to book with so you won’t need to worry.
Follow the link below to get everything booked and remember you can change the dates to suit you :)
- Fabulous Dorset Tree Sphere: 2 Nights Stay in a Secluded & Romantic Tree Sphere in the Countryside for just £96
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 30/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airbnb Listing: Floating Tree Sphere for two people with views
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 Stars on Airbnb
- Location: Sturminster Marshall
- Meals: Self Catering
- Travel: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £96 per person based on two adults sharing