Look, let’s be real here. As much as I love to champion solo travel and get people feeling empowered, I know how daunting it can be that first time. So, why not stay a little bit close to home and grab yourself a Dublin solo getaway? It really is the perfect way to dip your toes in.
Book a lovely Dublin solo getaway
If you’re looking for that first time solo holiday, I think this might be the perfect one. It’s a gorgeous little private room in a house in the area of Beaumont, which is in the northern suburbs of the city. This house is ideally located, with lots of corner shops nearby, as well as pubs, restaurants, takeaways (just in case!) and, most importantly, the bus links into the city centre. The bus to Dublin Airport is also on the same route, so this really does have the best transport links. You’ll be in the city centre in no time, and there’s a lot to keep you entertained here!
The room you’ll stay in is bright, spacious and cosy. There’s an en suite bathroom, giving you total privacy. Your hosts will more than take good care of you. There’s breakfast provided for you before you go out to explore the city. There’s also a very sweet doggie there to take care of you!
I put this together using my Flight Finder and finding the room on AirBnB. You can book with the links below!
- Dublin Solo Getaway: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Room with En Suite, Breakfast, and Return Manchester Flights just £153
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/08/2018 – 15/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: private room in a house in Beaumont
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: ca. 6km from city centre
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £153 based on one adult