The weather might be utterly glorious now, but we all know it can’t last forever. So, if you want some more sunshine, I’ve found you the perfect autumn Algarve holiday for October, where you can leave the grey skies behind for seven whole nights of sunshine and fun.
Book yourself an awesome Faro holiday
You’ll stay in the lovely Bayside Salgados, which couldn’t have a better location! The hotel is just a ten minute walk from the beach, where you can of course lie back with a good book or a cheeky cocktail from the bar. You’re also very close to a golf course, so if you enjoy a round of golf be sure you bring your clubs with you and book a tee time. The hotel itself has some beautiful apartments that are delightfully colourful, a restaurant and bar, and a sun terrace with loungers for you to soak up those rays!
When you get a little closer to the beach, there are some lovely restaurants and cafés where you can grab a bite to eat every evening. Great for your evening stroll if you don’t feel like staying in the hotel. Book with the links below!
- Fabulous Faro Holiday: 7 Nights in Fabulously Colourful Hotel with Return Flights from London £200
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Bayside Salgados
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minutes walk to beach, next door to golf course
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £200 per person based on two adults sharing