Hamburg, Germany’s second largest city, is definitely one of the country’s most stunning cities. If you haven’t been then I suggest you jump on this wonderful city break to the north of Germany.
Book a lovely city break to Hamburg today
With this deal that I found on Voyage Prive you’ll be spending two nights in a junior suite at the fabulous 4* Barcelo Hamburg (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). This room is unlike anything you’ve seen before. It’s bright, super spacious, and it’s full of contemporary style. The most amazing part of this room is the rainfall shower built into the walls of the room. What an awesome experience!
The hotel is the ideal haven. When you arrive you’ll be greeted with a delicious drink to enjoy as you settle in. There’s also a fantastic 10% off food and drinks in the hotel once during your stay, so be sure that you check out the hotel’s restaurant. Why not treat yourselves to dinner one night? How romantic. Or, head out into Hamburg city to check out what’s on offer.
I found this offer on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Hamburg: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Discounts & Flights from £191pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 21 – 23 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Birmingham, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Barcelo Hamburg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Hamburg, Germany
- Meals: breakfast included
- Welcome drink provided.
- One time 10% off food and drink in hotel restaurant per stay.
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £191 per person based on 2 adults sharing