I absolutely love Lake Como. It’s a fabulously relaxing part of Italy, right in the north and close to the Swiss border. It’s the most perfect getaway if you want a little romantic relaxation! So, why not take a break to this stunning part of the world with this Lake Como getaway?
Lake Como Getaway
This is a brilliant deal that I’ve spotted over at Expedia for a 3-night break in the heart of the gorgeous Alpine nature. Surrounded by mountains and forest, it’s the ultimate retreat for anyone looking to really enjoy some downtime!
As well as return flights to Milan Malpensa, you’ve also got a 3-night stay at the superb Agriturismo La Selvaggia. Staying here promises a properly authentic experience of the region. The nearby villages are small, but they are so incredibly beautiful!
Lake Como itself is nothing short of breathtaking. You’ll have sweeping mountain vistas no matter where you look, and colourful historic towns are lined along the shoreline. A good way to start is taking the Varenna water taxi which offers lake crossings of varying length (and the staff always have good recommendations!), or you could scope out one of the many historic estates such as the Villa del Balbianello.
To book this holiday, simply click the link to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Lake Como Getaway: 3 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £124
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel dates: 13/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018 – £134
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agriturismo La Selvaggia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lake Como, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: only £124 per person based on 2 adults sharing