I always find that December is a lovely time to escape into the sunshine. Trust me, there’s no better feeling than jetting off to sunnier climes and knowing you’ve left some grey and miserable days behind you. This last minute break to Cyprus is the perfect way to top up your tan!
Last minute break to Cyprus
Your hotel for this break is the fabulous St Nicolas Elegant Residence, which you’ll find in the fabulous area of Paphos. This amazing hotel really does have it all. There’s three fabulous lagoon style outdoor swimming pools where you can have a dip, and you can also lounge by with a delicious drink while you keep it easy and relaxed. There’s a spa inside the hotel too, in case you want some real relaxation and serenity. Fitness freaks will also love the on site gym, where you can work up a sweat on the machines. Don’t forget to leave the hotel and go exploring the area. A holiday in Cyprus is all about the sun, sand, and sea, and you’ll surely get your fill in this island paradise.
I’ve spotted lots of great options to help get you on your way! There’s no reason this awesome holiday can’t be yours.
- Last Minute Break to Cyprus: 7 Night Stay in Gorgeous Hotel with Flights from across the UK from £83
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Hotel: St Nicolas Elegant Residence
- Score: 3/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Paphos
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £83 per person based on two adults sharing