When it comes to gorgeous cities in Europe it really is hard to beat Lisbon! There’s so much to explore and so much to enjoy in this treasure trove of a city. With this fabulous Lisbon break that I’ve found on Expedia, you too can see what the fuss is about this Portuguese gem.
Fabulous Lisbon Break
With this deal, you won’t have to compromise on anything. You’ll be staying in a 4* hotel right in the heart of the city. The TURIM Iberia Hotel is the perfect place to stay for anyone looking to relax and see the sights in Lisbon. Each of the rooms is spacious and come with plenty of great amenities. There are plenty of great shops and restaurants close by too. People who have stayed there just love the hotel and it shows in the fact it has a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor.
I find that the best way to explore Lisbon is by wandering around one of its beautiful districts. My favourite of them is the Alfama district! As you walk the cobblestone streets you’ll realize the beauty and history of this amazing city. Included in this great value package are your return flights from London Luton to Lisbon, so in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be well on your way. One of the best parts of the city is the fact that its one of the cheapest in Europe! ;)
All of the finer points are just below so grab this great offer while you can!
- Fabulous Lisbon Break: 3 Nights stay in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Central Location incl. Flights for just £131
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 24/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Humberto Delgato Lisbon
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: TURIM Iberia Hotel
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £131 per person based on two adults sharing