I’ve got an amazing midweek Brussels getaway for you. Indulge in a fabulous getaway to the Belgian capital for some relaxation and enjoyment!
Midweek Brussels getaway
Your base for your stay in Brussels is the fabulous NH Brussels Bloom, which is right in the centre of the city. This luxury hotel is known for having an amazing atmosphere, with a hand painted fresco in every room for some added individuality. You’ll also be treated to super spacious rooms, wide flat screen TVs and an en suite with a fridge inside! Perfect for keeping those delicious Belgian beers crisp and cold.
There’s simply so much to see and do in Brussels. Be sure you visit the Grand Palace Market Square, it’s a beautiful area for walking around in the afternoons. Mini Europe is also well worth a visit, perfect for travelling around Europe and seeing all the sights in one quick afternoon! Be sure you book with the links I’ve left below! I’ve also found lots of helpful dates and departure airports to help make it easier for you to get here.
Flights from Edinburgh
Flights from Manchester
- Midweek Brussels Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous Central Hotel with Lots of Dates Available starting from £111
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Brussels Broom
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: starting from only £111 per person based on two adults sharing