Whilst Milan is a haven for those seeking some luxury retail therapy, it is brimming with top cultural sights and impressive historic remains. Enjoy visiting the many cathedrals and museums Milan has to offer or simply soak up the atmosphere at an outdoor café, watching the city unfold like one of the locals!
Fabulous Milan Mini Break
I spotted this cracking deal on Voyage Prive so be sure you book it with them! Every morning tuck into an extensive breakfast buffet and sample specialised Italian cuisine the Best Western Antares Hotel Concorde’s restaurant. Scoring a 4/5 on Tripadvisor, guests are impressed with the lovely hotel staff and the comfort of their rooms, so there is no doubt you will share a similar wonderful stay. The excellent location of your hotel means you can optimise each day, visiting nearby major attractions such as Piazza del Duomo and Castello Sforzesco. If you feel that wardrobe is in need of sprucing up then take a stroll through the Manzoni quarter and you will be allured into premium stores where new fashion is created daily.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a great time! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Fabulous Milan Mini Break: 2 nights in Excellent Hotel, Central Location incl. Late Check-out & Flights only £114pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple departure dates until the end of December (cheapest dates – 21/11/2018 – 23/11/2018)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh (cheapest), London (£127), Manchester (£128)
- Destination airport: Milan Orio Al Serio Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Antares Hotel Concorde Milano 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)