What is there to say about New York City that hasn’t already been said? It’s the city of dreams and a place you simply need to see at least once in your lifetime. Get the Big Apple finally checked off your bucket list with an amazing New York city break I spotted on Voyage Prive. With some amazing extras to enjoy in your hotel, this is a break where you’ll be spoiled rotten!
Fabulous New York City Break
You will stay in the fabulous Iberostar 70 Park Avenue. Park Avenue is among the city’s most prestigious addresses, and this Midtown hotel is an amazing base. You’re super close to the Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, and Central Park, three of the city’s best known sights! The famous Grand Central Station is also nearby, and there can’t be a better place for people spotting than here? The headquarters of the UN are also a short stroll from the hotel. A quick journey on the subway will take you a little further south where you can see Ground Zero, the Statue of Liberty, and Chinatown.
The hotel really does bring the spoils here. There’s no need to worry about the city tax, as it’s all taken care of in your booking fee. You can indulge in a glass of wine together when you’ve arrived, and there’s also a $10 credit for the minibar in your room. With a late check out time of 1pm, there’s no need to fret about coming back home! Book this break with the links below!
- Fabulous New York City Break: 3 Night in Swish Hotel incl. Wine, Mini Bar Credit, Late Check Out and Flights, City Tax Included and Flights from London £453
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 07/02/2019 – 11/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: New York JFK
- Airline: American Airlines
- Hotel: Iberostar 70 Park Avenue
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Midtown
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £453 per person based on two adults sharing