A little R&R never hurt anyone, right? Why not treat yourself to a week long Paphos getaway? This lovely getaway to the Mediterranean island country of Cyprus is sure to be a winner.
November Paphos Getaway
You’ll stay in the gorgeous Akti Beach Village Resort, which is a fantastic resort with spacious apartments for you to relax in. It has everything you could every want from a hotel stay. It’s bright, beautiful, spacious, and there’s a great location by the coast. As well as being by the coast, the town of Melanos is close at hand. Perfect for finding something to do in the evenings. Lots of grocery stores and cafés dot the streets.
The hotel has two large outdoor swimming pools, as well as a huge terrace and lawns with plenty of sun loungers to stretch out on. If you want to get a little more active, you can head to the nearby pebble beach and indulge in some great water sports. Or, just take it easy with a stroll around the area to take in Cyprus’ incredible natural beauty. Be sure you book this great getaway with the links below!
- Paphos Getaway in November: One Week Stay in Fabulous All Inclusive Resort with Stansted Flights £304
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Akti Beach Village Resort
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice
- Location: ca. 4km from city centre
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £304 per person based on two adults sharing