Have you ever been to Prague? It’s such a beautiful city! There’s simply so much to see and so much to explore here in the Czech capital. Why not explore for yourself with this wonderful getaway I found over on Wowcher that gives you two nights in the city? You can explore the city and check out sights like the Charles Bridge and the beautiful ornamental Astronomical Clock. There is just so much to see here.
Book your break to Prague right now!
You’ll be staying in your choice of two amazing 4* hotels in the city on this trip. Choose from the Hotel Union or the Hotel U Divadla, which are both rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. These hotels are perfectly located in the town, giving you the ideal base for your travels. With this deal you can add in a sightseeing canal cruise from £10 pp extra or add in a Vlatava River cruise from £8 pp extra. Two days should be more than enough to see what you want to see, but if you do need a little more time there’s always the option of extending your stay to three nights. A three night stay starts from £109 pp, which is fantastic value!
I found this wonderful getaway over on Wowcher so be sure you book with them directly. Have an amazing time!
- Prague: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £99 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Price based on two people sharing, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers to complete the booking
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 21 – 23 May 2018
- Valid for stays until 31 May 2018
- Must redeem voucher online within two days of purchase
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3 night stay also available, starting from £109 pp
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel Union or Hotel U Divadla
- Rating: both 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing