Welcome to Rhodes! The largest, most powerful, and most lush Dodecanese island boasts wooded valleys, ancient history and glorious beaches! No matter what kind of holiday-goer you are, there’ll be something for you in Rhodes, including the vibrant nightlife, sunbathing all day long, or swimming in the crystal-clear waters. You’ll be transported back to the Byzantine Era after seeing the amazing mazes of cobbled streets… getting lost is the best part ;)
Book your Rhodes Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the Millenium Studios (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Rhodes Holiday! It’s set amidst a well-tended garden and offers facilities for self-catering, as well as a restaurant. Just try not to eat too much, but in case you do, remember that there’s a pool! You could also go and explore the nearby mountains, which the hotel overlooks! It’s gonna be hot hot hot, so thank God for the air-conditioning in your room, you’re gonna need it in the evenings!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Rhodes Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £274 pp
- Travel dates: 13-20 September 2016
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Gatwick, Sheffield
- Hotel: Millenium Studios
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 100 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 1.5 km to town center
- Destination: Faliraki, Rhodes
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Rhodes: Shuttle transfer = £39, Express transfer = £65, Private Transfer = £86
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 15 kg bags from £81 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £274 per person based on 2 adults sharing