I love me a pizza the action in Rome ;) The city is perfect for a minibreak. I’ve really found you a great Roman adventure today – who can resist this awesome city?
Grab yourself a Roman adventure
The hotel I’ve found for you is the 4* Occidental Aurelia, a former monastery from the 17th Century found close to the Vatican City. It’s been brought right up to date, with warm and nude tones, minimalist design, and marble features across the hotel. The perfect welcome!
The centre of Rome is also just under a half an hour’s train ride from your hotel, so I know I’ve really found you the best place to stay. You’ll never run out of things to do here in Rome, with so much delicious foods to sample and so many wonderful sights you can visit. Of course, making a wish at the Trevi Fountain is an absolute must.
I put this deal together with a hotel from Trivago, and the flights are from my Flight Finder. You can book everything using the links below.
- Roman Adventure: 2 Nights in a Beautiful Hotel Near Vatican City with London Return Flights from £127 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Occidental Aurelia
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 3km from Vatican City
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £127 per person based on two adults sharing