I’m in love with Rome, I must say. The city is an amazing hub of excitement, with so much to see and do across the whole city. And, you can also travel to the beautiful Vatican City easily and admire the gorgeous architecture here. Grab this fabulous Roman getaway for three nights of fun, excitement, and relaxation.
Wonderful Roman Getaway
I spotted the very modern and swish Residenza Monfy, in a super central location. The hotel is about a half an hour’s walk from the Colosseum, so it’s a great base for travelling around the city and seeing all the sights there are. There’s a lot of bus stops right outside the hotel where you can easily get into the centre of the city.
If you don’t feel too much like heading for the bright lights every day, no need to panic. You can stay around the vicinity of your hotel, where it’s super easy to find something to do. There are lots of lovely restaurants nearby, and you surely need to sample a meal in Italy. Did you know they have pasta just as their first course? How filling! Book this great holiday with the links I’ve provided below! And of course, don’t forget you can change the dates or departure airport in the links so you can find the holiday that works for you!
- Roman Getaway: 3 Night Stay in Top Rated Serviced Apartment with Breakfast Included and Flights from Edinburgh £153
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/01/2019 – 19/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residenza Monfy
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: half a mile from the city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £153 per person based on two adults sharing