I don’t know what it is that makes me love Rome so much. Maybe it’s the food, and there’s some really great food here. You are in one of the culinary capitals of the world,after all. Or maybe it’s the fabulous architecture that’s displayed all over the city. With the Trevi Fountain, Sistine Chapel and Spanish Steps just some of the beautiful sights on offer, you’ll never run out of wonders to amaze at. Why not take this great Groupon getaway and explore the Eternal City for yourself?
Book an amazing Roman minibreak now!
With this lovely deal that I found over on Groupon you can stay in your choice of two fabulous hotels. Pick between the ARS Hotel (4/5 on Tripadvisor) and the Marc’ Aurelio Hotel (3.5/5 TripAdvisor rating), both of which have a great connection to the city centre. As an extra bit of flexibility, there are also several departure airports that you can choose from as well. London provides the cheapest connections, but there are also departures from Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol as well.
I found this lovely getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Rome: 2 Nights incl Choice of 4* Hotel & Flights from £99pp
- Provider: Groupon
- You must buy two vouchers to complete the booking.
- Travel dates: Valid for dates from July – December 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays up to 4 nights available
- Airport of departure: London (cheapest), Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Hotel: ARS Hotel / 4* Marc’ Aurelio Hotel
- Rating:4/5 on TripAdvisor / 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Rome
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: from only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing