Is France still on your bucket list? I know so many people who come here and utterly fall in love with the food, landscape and culture of the country. I’ve spotted the most fabulous Toulouse minibreak to get you to the stunning south of France this November.
Wonderful Toulouse Minibreak
I’ve found a great hotel where you can stay for two nights in style and comfort. The Residhotel Toulouse Centre is found in the centre of the city. There’s a Metró station closeby to get you across town if you need it. The Place du Capitole is just a ten minute trip away, and it’s great fro strolling through and taking in the sights of the Pink City. The exhibition centre of the centre is also ten minutes away. Don’t worry if you want to stay closer to the hotel though, as there’s loads of great restaurants, bars and cafés around. They offer everything from traditional French cuisine to Japanese delights.
The hotel is a great haven from the city’s excitement. The rooms here are bright and spacious, and there’s a little kitchenette where you can whip up some snacks or grab breakfast before you go explore. I’m sure you’ll love this getaway, so be sure you book with the links I’ve provided below! I’ve given you options for flights from London or Edinburgh, as these were the same price, but of course you can change the airport – or the dates – to suit you!
- Toulouse Minibreak in November: 3 Night Stay in Lovely Central Serviced Apartment with Flights from Edinburgh or London £103
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh or London Stansted
- Destination airport: Toulouse
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residhotel Toulouse Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minutes from Place du Capitole
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £103 per person based on two adults sharing