I love an Italian getaway, and this Tuscany adventure I’ve found on Travel Supermarket will really knock your socks off! Take a look at how you could relax under the Tuscan sunshine for a complete steal in 2019!
Fab Tuscany adventure
You’ll be staying in the wonderful Villa Sabolini. This great aparthotel is a perfect haven from your busy every day life. With breakfast included, every morning starts off perfectly. Sip on a delicious cappuccino and delight in Italian cheeses and pastries to set you off right for the day. You’re close to the town of Monteriggioni, which is a superb historic city. The city’s walls still stand, so be sure to come and visit this beautiful fortress city. You can choose to dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or of course you can also check out the lovely restaurants dotting the roads around the hotel.
I’ve included a couple of dates for this lovely holiday to help you get on your way! Have a fantastic time!
Flights from London
- Tuscany Adventure: 4 Nights in Wonderful Hotel with Breakfast and Flights included from £105 – Dates for Valentines Day Available!
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: dates available across February 2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Hotel: Villa Sabolini
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to city of Monteriggioni
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £105 per person based on two adults sharing