If you’re thinking a solo break, don’t even consider planning without looking at Vienna. It’s such a lovely place to stay, and there’s so much around the city to do, see, and generally keep you entertained. You’ll just love this great Vienna solo break I spotted on Expedia!
Fabulous Vienna Solo Break!
You’ll stay in the lovely Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof, which is directly beside the main train station in Vienna. This pretty much guarantees you the perfect location for your hotel if you want to use the city as your base and explore around a little. Another highlight of this hotel’s location is that the Belvedere Palace is a short 15-minute walk away from your hotel, and I can’t recommend visiting it more!
The hotel itself is perfect. The rooms are bright and cosy, there is a bar and a lounge for you to relax in at night if you’re staying in, and you have all the amenities you need right at your fingertips. You’ll stay on a room only basis, but you can include breakfast in the hotel for a surcharge.
I spotted this deal on Expedia so book with them to get the best holiday yet!
- Fabulous Vienna Solo Break: 2 Night Stay in Central Hotel by the Train Station with Return Flights from London £178
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 19/08/2018 – 21/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Vienna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Beside the train station in Vienna
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: You can get the train from the airport to the main station in the city
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £178 based on one adult travelling