Rhodes is a beautiful island in the Aegean Sea, and home to the lively seaside resort of Faliraki. A favourite for party goers this destination is perfect for a group holiday looking to let loose and have a great time.
Thanks to this latest deal from the guys at Jet2 you could be off on a Faliraki Holiday ready to dance the night away. The deal is the full whammy with Hotel, Flights, Transfers and Baggage for just £140 per person based on a group of 3.
Flights are from East Midlands to Rhodes, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. The transfer is around an hour so be sure to pack some water for the journey.
The apartment complex you’ll be staying in is the Old Windmill Studios. These studio apartments are located on the outside of the city centre, just a 10 minute walk into town. This is an ideal location because you’re within easy access of the night life but without the clubs on your doorstep. Your stay here is self catering but there is the option to upgrade to bed and breakfast for just £24 per person. This hotel scores 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor and is ranked in the top #20 B&Bs in Faliraki.
Faliraki is great for a party destination. Home to a lively night life the drinks will be flowing all night, and for the not so comfortable mornings after, you’ve got the beach and sea to help you recover. Along with plenty of activities including water sports, a water park and party boat trips. This will be a holiday you won’t forget… or is that can’t remember?
- Faliraki Holiday: 7 nights Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Baggage £140
- Travel dates: 7th June – 14th June 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: 24 C
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Old Windmill Studios
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 39 reviews
- Location: 10 minutes walk to resort centre
- Destination: Faliraki Rhodes
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer included.
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Also included: 22 kg baggage allowance
- Price: only £140 per person based on 3 adults sharing