This is an absolute steal that lets you take 4 for a family Costa Dorada holiday. You’ll stay in a lovely 3-star hotel with flights from Glasglow for only £149pp. There are also other flights from all over the UK and I found this deal for you on Loveholidays. Read on to find out more about your relaxing stay.
Family Costa Dorada Holiday
You’ll be staying in the lovely Cesar Augustus, just moments away from the beach. The hotel is located in between the centers of Cambrils and Salou, two very popular beach resorts though you’ll be much closer to the Cambrils beach. Previous guests gave the hotel the thumbs up, the rooms are cleaned every day and the restaurant provides enjoyable food. The pool was held in high regard as well. Full-board is not included in the price though other guests recommended it.
Salou & Cambrils
Nearby Salou you can visit the amazing PortAventura theme park, filled with roller coasters and aqua rides which is sure to please any children looking for a fun day out. Then in Cambrils you, of course, have the amazing beach that will be sure to bring you the relaxation you need. Another place worth visiting in the vicinity is the ancient Roman city of Tarragona, which contains many monuments and ruins from that time period. All in all, there will be plenty to do here to keep the family busy for the week!
Book your holiday by clicking the deal button below and have a nice stay.
- Family Costa Dorada Holiday: 7 Nights Stay For 4 People In 3* Hotel With Balcony, Private Bathroom + Glasgow Flights only £149pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 19/09/2018- 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Alternative airports
- Edinburgh £166pp
- London Stansted £129pp
- Belfast £174pp
- Newcastle £192pp
- Manchester £160pp
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cesar Augustus
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Locate halfway between Cambrils and Salou, close to the beach
- Meals: Self Catering but Breakfast to Full-board options available.
- Airport transfer: £33.50pp return
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £149 per person based on two adults sharing