Gran Canaria lives up to its reputation! This fun-filled island is perfect for a family get-together. For a holiday the kids will love, I found this sun-soaked family Gran Canaria holiday using TUI.
Family Gran Canaria Holiday
With this great family holiday deal, you will be staying in the spacious and highly-rated Revoli Playa Apartments. These hillside apartments are just a short ten-minute walk from the beach. You and the family will be able to enjoy the lagoon pool and children’s pool, the buffet restaurant and cocktail bar. Previous guests loved the apartments’ cleanliness, spaciousness and friendly staff.
The fun-loving town of Puerto Rico is the perfect spot for entertainment, beautiful beaches and family activities! You can go dolphin-spotting off the coast, soak up the sun on Amadores Beach or enjoy a meal by the harbour. This resort also has a great selection of duty-free shopping complexes. Check out the camp Sioux City theme park, have a day out in Palmitos Park. You can also check out ancient cave paintings in the Cueva Pintida Museum.
This deal comes as part of my Sunshine for the Soul theme week, where we bring you the best offers to soothe your tired soul. Make sure you stay up to date throughout the week with all of the fantastic offers that I’ve got!
Follow the link to the TUI website just below to get everything booked and have an amazing time!:)
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below to get booking!
- Family Gran Canaria Holiday: 7 Nights in Apartment incl. Free Child’s Place, Flights & Luggage just 307pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 23/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick LGW
- Destination airport: Gran Canaria LPA
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Revoli Playa Apartments
- Score: 4/5 and a Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor
- Location: Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £307 per person based on two adults sharing