This holiday to the Algarve that I’ve found for December 2018 is a perfect getaway to banish the winter blues. You can’t be too upset when you’re sat on a beach in the sunny shores of the Algarve, can you!
Awesome Algarve break
You’ll be staying in the 4* Tropical Sol which is rated at an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence. This lovely hotel is found in the city of Albufeira which is right on the coast, and the hotel itself is just a short walk from the beach. Perfect for lazing around with a book, eh? If you’re also looking for wonderful nightlife, then I highly recommend this hotel. The hotel is found on one of Albufeira’s most popular strips so you know there’s definitely going to be something to keep you entertained at night, be it dinner in a fancy restaurant or a couple of drinks in one of the bars. Or, if you’re a bit of a history buff then check out Albufeira Old Town which is just a short trip away.
I found this lovely getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure to book with them directly. Have a fantastic time!
- Algarve: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £149 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 6 – 13 December 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Tropical Sol
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £18 pp return
- Hand luggage included. Hold luggage can be added from £26 per 20kg bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing