Isn’t Budapest so charming? I’m in love with the architecture of the city, and it’s a place I find myself coming back to time and time again. You can check out the excitement for yourself with this fantastic Budapest minibreak I’ve put together for you. I’ve spotted a great hotel over on Hotels.com and using my trusty Flight Finder you can also grab the perfect flights to get you there. What could be better!
Book a fantastic Budapest minibreak!
With this holiday package I’ve put together, you will stay in the fabulous 4* Novum Hotel Golden Park which is a really lovely and totally central place to stay! The hotel has a great location, right by the Arena Mall shopping centre where you can splash a little cash. The main train station is also close to you, so if you feel like heading off to explore a little and use Budapest as your base you also have that option. But, with so much to see in the city I can’t see why you would ever want to leave! Be sure you take a dip in the thermal baths – it’s the best thing to do in the city!
I put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so be sure you have booked with the links below!
- Fantastic Budapest Minibreak: 3 Nights in Wonderful Central Hotel with Return Flights from London just £118 pp
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Novum Hotel Golden Park
- Score: 3/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: next to Budapest Keleti train station
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £118 per person based on two adults sharing