Calella is situated just north of Barcelona, along the same coast, and it is considered a hidden gem by many! It is known for its whitewashed buildings and beauteous bay, attracting many tourists in summer! However, the excitement starts to die down as summer comes to an end, so don’t miss out on this fantastic deal, otherwise you’ll regret it when winter sets in!
Book your Calella Break today!
Situated in the beautiful area of Calella de Parafrugell, GHT Balmes and Apartments (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) consists of 171 apartments all extremely close to the seafront, with a restaurant and 2 bars available for when you want to chill out in the evening! There’s also an outdoor pool and free WiFi in the lobby, so you can still message your friends and family whilst enjoying the heat, both during the day and the night! Check out the restaurants nearby too, such as Xabec and Tony’s Restaurant, known for serving fresh, delicious seafood! So if you like experimenting with new places and new food, this Calella Break will be the best decision you make this year!
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Book your Calella Break today and you’ll be sunbathing in Spain sooner than you think!
- Calella Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £149pp
- Travel dates: 12 – 16 June 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: GHT Balmes & Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 283 reviews
- Location: 0.6 miles from town center
- Destination: Calella
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Luggage: 10kg included
- ATOL protected by Loveholidays
- for transfers check here!
- Price: only £149 based on 2 adults sharing