Croatia has been winning the hearts of just about everyone these days! And it’s easy to see why – the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic and the historic towns are a real feast for the eyes.
Fantastic Dubrovnik Riviera Escape
If you want to experience the magic of Croatia without breaking the bank, then I’m certain you’ll love this nifty little autumn getaway to the Dubrovnik Riviera I’ve put together using Hotels.com & my Flight Finder tool. You’ll be staying in the delightful seaside town of Cavtat, situated just 18km from Dubrovnik. The coastal scenery in these parts of the country are nothing short of awe-inspiring, with so many lush coves and sweeping mountain panoramas.
This deal comes with your return flights from Manchester to Dubrovnik as well as your 3-night stay at the brilliant Villa Voinic. This place is cheap as chips, yet the apartments are still of a brilliant standard, featuring bright and airy rooms as well as a nice pool to chill out next too. Should you decide to hire a car you’ll also be able to avail of free parking.
The Old Town of Dubrovnik is truly breathtaking and as you wonder those cobblestone streets and sit down at the cosy little restaurants and cafés you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to another time and place. But I also really recommend checking out the wonderful little village of Mlini or even getting the ferry to nearby islands such as Lokrum, Lopud or Kolocep.
To book this deal, simply use the links to be taken to the providers’ websites, where you’ll be able to proceed with the booking. :)
- Fantastic Dubrovnik Riviera Escape: 3 Nights in Fantastic Apartment in Cavtat incl. Return Flights from Manchester only £135
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Villa Voinic
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Cavtat, Dubrovnik Riviera, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £135 per person based on two adults sharing