I have found a deal for you that will chase away the winter gloom and take you to the beautiful island of Kos with this deal from Voyage Prive. Grab a loved one and get going!
Fantastic Kos Break
You’ll be staying in the amazing 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it. The hotel itself is located pretty close by to Therma Beach, Kos Divers as well as Eleftherias Square. You’ll be staying on a Half-Board basis, but that doesn’t mean you can’t check out the local restaurants! I’d recommend you go to either Agios Fokas Beach Bar, Thalassa & Alati, or even Cucina Restaurant! You have five nights in the hotel, so you could theoretically try them all.
A day trip to Kos town will result in unforgettable sights and plenty of opportunity for shopping. Explore the island and all the ancient sights and ruins it has to offer – but don’t forget to spend some time on the beach, soaking up the gorgeous sunshine.
I found this deal on Voyage Privé – you just need to register for free with your email to see the offer.
Departures from London
27/04/2019 – 03/05/2019 (£331)
02/05/2019 – 08/05/2019 (£385)
11/05/2019 – 17/05/2019 (£376)
- Fantastic Kos Break: 5 Nights incl. 5* Half-Board Hotel with Welcome Drink & Flights only £331
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Privé
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airline: Easy Jet
- Hotel: 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Psalidi, Kos
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: Half-Board
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Premium sea front room included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price: only £331 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!