I have found a deal for you that will chase away the winter gloom and take you to the beautiful island of Kos! Grab a loved one and get going! A day trip to Kos town will result in unforgettable sights and plenty of opportunity for shopping. Explore the island and all the ancient sights and ruins it has to offer – but don’t forget to spend some time on the beach, soaking up the gorgeous sunshine.
Book your fantastic Kos Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it! The hotel itself is located pretty close by to Therma Beach, Kos Divers as well as Eleftherias Square, so go and check them all out! You’ll be staying on a Half-Board basis, but that doesn’t mean you can’t check out the local restaurants! I’d recommend you go to either Agios Fokas Beach Bar, Thalassa & Alati, or even Cucina Restaurant! You have five nights in the hotel, so you could theoretically try them all!
I found this deal on Voyage Privé – you just need to register for free with your email to see the offer.
- 5* Luxury Kos Break: 5 Nights incl. 5* Half-Board Hotel with Welcome Drink & Flights only £449 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: many dates from March until November 2018
- Example dates: 14/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports:
East Midlands (£646)
- Airline: Jet2 and Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Psalidi, Kos
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: Half-Board
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Premium sea front room included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price: only £449 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!