Craving a bit of last minute sun? Then here’s a little treat to look forward to at the end of the month!
Fantastic Last Minute Holiday to Bodrum
Bodrum is a wonderful area of Turkey. Situated just a 45-minute ferry ride from the island of Kos, it’s a place where you can definitely notice a bit of Greek influence in the architecture. The buildings are whitewashed and decorated with blue doors and window frames and you can even admire ancient Greek ruins here too! On top of that you have gorgeous Turkish cuisine, the wonderful beaches and the natural beauty that Turkey’s Aegean Coast is renowned for.
This is a brilliant TUI package for a holiday at the end of the June. You’ve got 7 nights in the fantastic Hotel Serpina as well as return flights from Birmingham, luggage and transfers. Oh, and you’re staying on a bed and breakfast basis as well so that’s one less thing for you to worry about!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the package over at TUI’s website. :)
- Fantastic Last Minute Holiday to Bodrum: 1 Week in Fantastic Hotel incl. Breakfast, Birmingham Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £173pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 25/06/2018 – 02/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Milas Bodrum
- Airline: Freebird Airlines
- Hotel: Hotel Serpina
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bodrum, Turkey
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £173 per person based on two adults sharing